When do you know the word “blog” has been in your mind too much in too little time?
- When you’re taking an online class about writing for the web and references to blogs and blogging are everywhere.
- When you try to work on this, your personal “blog” and you forgot everything you thought you knew about blogs and blogging, (which wasn’t much.)
- When you seriously question your ability to ever have an intellectually and visually inspiring blog that people will flock to, or at least want to read occasionally.
- When you’re sick to death of the subject, like right now, but a little voice says “just google blog and see what comes to the surface.”
- When you go to google anyway like a well-trained human of the 21st Century and see that there is even a jigsaw puzzle blog and jigsaw puzzles are your one way to zone out on-line.
- When you steal from a blogging site the simplistic meaning behind having a blog in the first place just so you can see the forest for the trees: A blog is your best bet for a voice among the online crowd. It’s a personal website, packed with features, as easy to use as your e-mail.